JAMAICA IN THE EU FOUNDER GUEST SPEAKS IN LONDON
ON OCTOBER 23 2017, JAMAICA IN THE EU FOUNDER, AKOSUA OSEI-LOUE, WAS INVITED BY THE FOUNDER OF THE NATIONAL BLACK WOMEN'S NETWORK, SONIA BROWN MBE, TO BE PART OF THE NATWEST BUSINESS BANKING/NBWN PANEL TO DISCUSS THE EFFECTS OF BREXIT AND FUTURE EU RELATIONS.
BREXIT: The Impact on Small Businesses Panel Discussion will help you to take the guess work out of planning your BREXIT strategy. Our expert panelists will help you to gain a better understanding of the changing market in order to empower your business to execute new found solutions for greater growth and sustainability in the future.
Panel Discussion: Facilitated by Sonia Brown MBE
- Dr Bayju Thaker www.doctorcareanywhere.com
- Alicya Sinclair www.sinclairlondon.com
- HRH Akosua Osei-Loué www.jamaica-eu.com
- Clive Lewis, Head of Enterprise, ICAEW
- Tim Rivett, British Bankers Association/Mentors Me
VIEW PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT HERE